Tired of Hair fall? Try this DIY
Well, hair fall is the most irritating issue ever. Many people are suffering from it and it also has n adverse effect on our looks.
Be it moderate or substantial in quantity, it I something that can leave us worried.
And I am pretty sure many of you may have tried thousands of treatments to stop this but in turn ended up increasing the problem.
Well actually, the thing is that Hair Fall cannot be stopped completely, even if you have the proper diet or if you have the proper oil etc but hair fall cannot stop completely.
So, if you want to protect your hair from hair fall while also adding volume, here we have an amazing DIY of including onion and aloe vera hair mask!
THE BENEFITS OF USING THE DIY ARE:-
1. Nourishes you hair:- Aloe vera contains moisturizing properties and nourishing vitamins that are very beneficial for our hairs.
2. Promotes hair growth:- Aloe vera hair mask is very beneficial for healthy hair because it promotes hair growth, prevents hair loss, reduced dandruff.
3. Control hair fall:- onions are rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties so they also keep hair fall at bay.
METHOD TO PREPARE ONION AND ALOE VERA DIY HAIR MASK:-
· One small-sized aloe vera leaf
· Half piece of medium sized onion
· One tablespoon honey
Here’s how to make this mask:-
· Using the muslin cloth, drain the liquid from half of a medium-sized onion. Put it aside.
· Scoop the aloe vera gel out of the leaf and place it in the blender.
· Add the onion juice to this, in a mixer combine the two ingredients.
· After this, transfer the mixture.
· Add honey, mix it well and then place this mask in the fridge.
Here’s how to apply this:-
#1: Start by applying this mixture to the scalp properly.
#2: Once the whole scalp area is covered with it apply it along the length of the hair.
#3: leave it on for half and hour. You can choose to steam your hair for enhanced absorption.
#4: Wash your hair using lukewarm water. And you can use lukewarm water. And you can use mild shampoo to get rid of the onion smell.